Ayia Napa Medieval Festival aims to reproduce a time that left its marks in our cultural heritage. The activities of Ayia Napa Medieval Festival are inspired from the Medieval period, rpresenting the everyday life and events of these times, including:
- street theatre,
- theatrical play with the Medieval Monastery as natural setting,
- music concerts and dance shows, performed by groups from European countries such as Greece, Russia, Italy , Ukraine ,Romania, Slovakia, Germany, Holland, France and Cyprus.
- Participation of schools and teams with Medieval costumes in the event “The streets of Crusaders”
- Medieval market setting with products for sale such as wine (in wooden barrels), medieval food and other
- Medieval workshops such as pottery making, basketry etc.
- Exhibitions of Medieval Objects